Overview of Position: Provide service by telephone and email to customers requesting information regarding small parcel deliveries. Inquiries to be handled include track and trace requests, delivery timeframes, address changes, missed deliveries, attempted deliveries, special delivery requests and complaints. Ideal central Richmond location. This is a high volume, high intensity which requires the following experience/skills:
- Previous experience in similar customer service, incoming call setting
- Demonstrable telephone customer service skills
- Demonstrable customer service writing (email) skills
- Demonstrable data entry (typing) skills
- Demonstrable MS Excel and Outlook skills
Preferred candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a high call volume environment
- Handle high stressful situations
- Reduce tension in customer service situations
- Produce high detail notes and summaries from customer contacts
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the professional demeanors of:
- Being Positive, empathetic and enthusiastic through all types of situations
Hiring for full and part time positions. Shifts include days, evenings and weekends. Ideal for employed person seeking second income in a non-stop, exciting, positive and professional work environment.
About LaserShip: We are a 25+ year old East Coast regional package delivery company with multiple offices from MA to FL. We offer a stable work environment, promotion opportunities, a positive, professional, friendly and team-oriented work atmosphere.
All positions require criminal background investigations screens.
Resumes required for consideration, NO phone calls please.
bilingual reps are needed.