PFP corporate headquarters located in Orange, CT is seeking a customer service representative for our call center. PFP is the nation’s largest distributor of individual insurance products sold directly to our credit union members and provides our credit union partners the additional marketing resources essential to enrolling new member and cross-selling products
POSITION TITLE: Customer Assistance Representative
DEPARTMENT: Call Center. This is an hourly plus benefits position.
PURPOSE: To be able to answer all customer questions regarding the Family Security Plan® products, credit union-related procedures and carrier procedures in an efficient and pleasant manner.
- To answer all incoming calls to the service representative lines, efficiently and accurately.
- To take the preset required number of calls per day.
- To be able to efficiently use all systems related to customer service.
- To cover all "required" elements of the customer call in every call.
- Maximize opportunities to cross sell company products or services
- Alert management of issues or concern that require escalation for resolution
- Enter data and other relevant information into call center data base
- Adhere to work schedules as planned
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive, professional customer oriented attitude
- Accepts coaching and direction
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma.
- College degree helpful.
- Prior customer relations experience.
- Be able to pass state insurance license exam for Life and Health
- Be able to work Saturdays 9:15-5:15
- Bilingual a plus, not required
PFP - 20 months ago