A Gander Mountain Customer Service Associate is responsible for delivering friendly and courteous service to all customers visiting our stores.
- Retain a strong knowledge base of Gander Mountain products to assist in customer questions.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and professionalism with processing of customer transactions, returns, associate purchases, licensing and other security related tasks.
- Presents a positive image, in-person and on the phone, to all customers.
- Provides efficient, courteous customer service
- Performs all Cashier duties and responsibilities.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
- Self motivated with strong customer service skills
- Previous customer service experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Must be at least 17 years old and able to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Trustworthy and capable of handling large amounts of cash.
Gander Mountain - 2 years ago
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...