A Gander Mountain Customer Service Associate is responsible for delivering friendly and courteous service to all customers visiting our stores.
- Retain a strong knowledge base of Gander Mountain products to assist in customer questions.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and professionalism with processing of customer transactions, returns, associate purchases, licensing and other security related tasks.
- Presents a positive image, in-person and on the phone, to all customers.
- Provides efficient, courteous customer service
- Performs all Cashier duties and responsibilities.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
- Self motivated with strong customer service skills
- Previous customer service experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Must be at least 17 years old and able to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Trustworthy and capable of handling large amounts of cash.
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...