Customer Services Specialist (Construction) Comstock Park, MI
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Customer Services Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicle and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Specialists connect, rearrange, maintain and repair AT&T services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Specialist:
- Connect, repair and rearrange cable conductors
- Review and analyze prints, diagrams or schematic drawings
- Splice and waterproof coverings
- Repair and maintain outside plant facilities
- May climb ladders and poles
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Technical / Mechanical Test (TMT)
Our Customer Services Specialists must have the following:
Valid state drivers license
Non-negligent driving record
Meet 300lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Test study guides can be found here
AT&T - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...