Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., etc.?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a NY based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services.
We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever.
We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
About the Position
Are you ready to join an entrepreneurial venture and manage client accounts of a fast-growing fun-loving product development and management consulting firm? You will be dedicated to managing InRhythm’s client relationships. This job is about account planning, clearly communicating and managing project tasks, follow–up and follow-through. You are committed and relationship-driven, passionate about partnering, and you are an exceptional manager. Plus, you'll have the privilege of reporting directly to our CEO.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage client accounts and critical client communication including contract negotiations and new proposal development.
- Network with prospective and existing clients.
- Manage the account pipeline and in CRM/project management software.
- Manage existing clients and review with management as needed.
- Conduct market research using tools like Hoover/Salesforce.
- Administer satisfaction surveys to existing clients/analyze the surveys to create effective strategies.
- Be the point of contact for any customer related issues.
- Coordinate strategic and quarterly client presentations and deliverables.
- Lead new business efforts to penetrate new, larger and more profitable clients.
- Generates daily reports on client projects.
- Work closely with engineers and project managers to gauge current project status and ongoing client-related activities.
- Provide daily updates on client activity to the CEO.
- Ability to identify where clients are and bring them to the next step on the partnering path.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry account management experience preferably in the IT consulting/recruiting industry.
- Must be detail oriented and analytical.
- Because this position requires frequent contact with senior-level clients and all departments within the client organization, you need to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.