As a Customer Solutions Implementation Support Lead in our Denver office, you will be accountable for project management, implementation, training and support for our customers and prospects. The Support Lead is also responsible for developing and implementing operating methods and procedures to thoroughly test Speech applications to deliver high quality software, as well as install/configure/train and provide customer support for the delivered solution.
Duties and responsibilities for this diverse position include but are not limited to:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or Operations Analysis
- Working with prospects and customers to understand their business needs, provide support, and develop processes and technical solutions to address their unique business challenge
- Defining, developing and managing implementation plans, technical solutions, test plans, and requirements for new or existing customers
- Devising and implementing test strategies for the solution including J2EE speech applications, 3rd party hardware and the associated management software (e.g. administration, monitoring, and reporting)
- Performing quality assurance testing of new software releases/internal builds, analyze/report results, document and track issues in the issue tracking system
- Providing product feedback to engineering teams, including product and project managers and actively engage in solutions
- Performing on-going support for customer implementations (many use voice over internet protocol - VoIP - on a wireless LAN infrastructure)
- Supporting customers on complex technical issues including problems related to enterprise networks, servers and workstations
- Working directly with team members and end users to deploy, configure, and train proprietary company software
Knowledge and proficient understanding of IT development lifecycle and methodologies
Minimum five (5) years' related work experience
Proficient with Microsoft tools (WORD, EXCEL, VISO, Powerpoint, Project)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as proven analytical skills
Database experience (MS SQL Server, Oracle, queries and management) is preferred
Experience in Speech application (VUI and/or GUI design), Warehouse distribution and hardware/software integration background is preferred
Wi-Fi/VoIP and programming experience, as well as Visual development, Eclipse and Application server knowledge is preferred
Bilingual or Multi-Lingual in English, Spanish, French and/or Chinese is preferred
Travel is required up to 30%
Intelligrated ( www.intelligrated.com ) is a leading North American-based, single-point provider of automated material handling solutions with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Intelligrated designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor systems, IntelliSort® sortation systems, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, Real Time Solutions® order fulfillment systems, warehouse control software and advanced machine controls—all supported by 24X7 Customer Service and Support.
Through its New York-based subsidiary company, Knighted® ( www.knightedcs.com ), Intelligrated offers web-enabled logistics software for today’s supply chain operations including warehouse management software (WMS), warehouse control software (WCS) and labor management software (LMS).
Serving the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets, Intelligrated collaborates closely with its clients to develop productivity solutions and support their needs throughout the life of their material handling systems.
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...