The Walser Automotive Group is looking for enthusiastic, customer service oriented, sales-driven professionals to join our management training program! As a Customer Specialist Trainee, you will participate in corporate classroom and in-store training while also working directly with customers throughout their vehicle selection and purchase process.
If you have the desire to learn something new every day, the ability to easily build rapport with anyone, the passion to educate/inform and enjoy the satisfaction that comes with providing a solution to your customers' objectives, then we want you to join our non-commission, haggle-free sales teams!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide excellent customer satisfaction by greeting all customers promptly and in a courteous manner
· Take customers on test drives and ensure the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features
· Educate customers on accessories and financial products
· Complete paperwork and explain available finance options
· Use CRM tool effectively to track all customer interactions
· Promote the member benefits of our Walser Reward Gold program
· Follow up with prospects and customers after the purchase
· All other duties, tasks and /or projects as assigned
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Paid corporate training and ongoing employee development
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Referral bonus program
· Wellness program
· Great work-life balance (scheduled 40 hours per week)
· Employee discounts on vehicles, service and parts
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Full-time employees receive Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K)
· Valid driver's license in state of residence
· Must meet Walser driving standards
· Excellent interpersonal skills- phone, email and face-to-face
· Must be outgoing, have a positive attitude and be a team player
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Strong sales and customer service mentality
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.
Walser - 17 months ago