We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Are you passionate about supporting the sales strategy & planning process in our company? Are you interested in developing yourself into an analyst and driving the business plans across sales, marketing, and finance? If you answered yes to the above questions, Dannon's Customer Strategy & Planning Analyst’s position may be the role for you!
There is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people.
In this role you will be accountable for:
The Customer Strategy & Planning Annalyst represents assigned customer(s) needs/insights internally. He/she works with the Customer Strategy & Planning Manager to translate corporate plan to customer level and Supports Customer Strategy & Planning Manager on plan development (short, medium and long term), execution and on-going business management.
- Understand assigned customer business trends, corporate, shopper, and category strategies, competitive landscape, and key scorecarding measures. Visit stores minimum once per month; Carefully monitor changing consumer dynamic to identify opportunities.
- Manager and maintain customer trade rate sheets.
- Support JBP at both Sam’s & Walmart to ensure alignment with customer.
- Translate corporate plan into preliminary customer plan by working with the PSP team and local field sales team. Support the customer team plan execution, align cross-functional resources to develop and test new concepts in customer stores; identify and develop breakthrough ideas that accelerate growth with the customer. Work with the customer teams to develop short/long term business plans that align customer’s objectives/strategies with Dannon business objectives/strategies. Work on the strategy and brand development of Great Value products with Walmart and Dannon Cross-functional teams (Industrial, R&D, Quality, Legal, Regulatory, etc).
- Assist in gathering data and preparing presentations for customer meetings (Top to Top, Quarterly and New Item Meetings,etc).
- Provide oversight of MFactor inputs and work with sales team to ensure forecasting accuracy.
- Help to identify modeling issues and corrective action that needs to be taken. Work with the cross-functional team to propose and evaluate opportunities to drive sales. Secure the necessary resources internally to support the business plan. Own/represent the customer business plan.
- Be the expert on MFactor and Qlikview. Work with finance and HQ team to develop, represent and confirm the approval of the trade spending plan and incremental funding requests. Guide the team through budget process; understand actual vs planned spending and work with the teams to resolve any issues.
- Create and execute personal IDP to build skills for current and future Dannon roles. Attend necessary training (ie DLC, Customer Connect) and participate in other skill building projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- +3 years of experience & Sales/Marketing/Consulting/Strategy progressive background
- Field management experience
- Key accounts management experience
- Bachelor level studies, MBA preferred
- Communication and negociation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Analytical skills
- Multifunctional skills
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.