We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to provide customer care and support to nCircle customers. Responsibilities for this role include interfacing (phone/email/web/chat) directly with nCircle customers to clearly define and understand the issues they are reporting and how they impact their business operations. The successful candidate will have strong technical aptitude, enjoy researching issues and solving problems, be a team player, and love working with customers.
The key personality traits that we are looking for are: self-motivated, customer focused, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team player, and results driven. You are the consummate advocate for the customers experience with our products and will drive change- from a customer education perspective and as well as product usability. You are tremendously efficient and highly productive and would prefer to communicate now versus wait.
Required Technical Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting and support to nCircle customers and partners via web, chat, email, and telephone.
- Work with internal Development, IT Operations, and Field Service teams to resolve technical customer issues.
- Review product use and customer behavior statistics and utilize that information to proactively facilitate product adoption.
- Must be available after-hours for issue resolution and follow-up.
- Provide remote informal training to customers and internal employees.
- Develop and review end-user documentation; online and in document form.
- Detail and maintain case status in online forums, ticketing systems and internal documents.
- Provide high-level customer service with professionalism in the Network Security and Compliance Industry.
- Communicate with professionalism in all interactions with customers, partners, and co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree with a technical focus, or demonstration of equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience with online blogging and forums.
- Understanding of basic IT concepts:
- Windows configuration.
- Browser and application use.
- Windows/Mac system navigation
- General understanding of IP Network configurations.
- Experience with Cloud or Saas applications.
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate offices in San Francisco as well as engineering/sales offices in Alpharetta, GA, Boston, MA, Toronto, Canada and sales offices worldwide. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area’s ‘Best Places to Work’ by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
- Must be able to assess, triage and troubleshoot customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills to facilitate customer contact.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively within various levels of technical and management staff internally and with end-users/customers.
- Ability to work flexible shifts as required.
- Must be a results-oriented team player.
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on customer demands and market conditions.
- Ability to learn new technologies very quickly with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented; Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external users and customers.
Visit our website at www.ncircle.com to learn more about us.
- Company Home
- Management Team
- Board of Directors
- About Our Business
- Corporate Culture
- Job Openings
- Contact Us
- nCircle Awarded Bay Area "Best Places to Work" Designation