In this position, you will drive maximum life-time customer value—a vital SaaS metric. You will become the owner of a group of customers for whom you’ll manage: retention, renewals, customer satisfaction and add on sales.
This is a great opportunity with huge growth potential! Candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and technical acumen. The ideal candidate likes to work with external customers and cross functionally with other teams: Professional Services, Support, Product Management and sustaining engineering. This role reports to the Area Vice President of Customer Success.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Deliver proactive customer contact strategy to drive customer renewals, add-on software and services sales by ensuring accounts have a timely and complete understanding of Adaptive Planning’s product offerings
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and recommending things like: product/module additions, model changes or expanded usage.
- Act as an escalation point; document problem description(s) with detail and record action steps taken in salesforce.com
- Identify at risk renewals and address issues with internal teams
- Monitor and track expected vs. actual product usage, purchasing business case validity and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal and satisfaction status for assigned accounts
- Provide overflow support for Presales (product demonstrations) and support for services project
- Provide as needed support for Services projects
- Experience maintaining outstanding external customer relationships
- Solid communication, listening and writing skills
- Able to work in a team environment with calm demeanor
- Ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent study, investigative programming, and collaborative efforts
- Excellent understanding of enterprise application environments
- Capable of working with people of varied technical and finance backgrounds
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and technical agility
Bachelor's degree or related equivalent of work experience
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years of business experience. A huge plus if you have knowledge of/experience in cloud based software in one or more of the following roles: account management, software consulting, renewals management, TAM (technical account management)
- Experience in the Business Intelligence, Enterprise Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management, Budgeting/Planning is a definite plus
- Successful track record in reaching or exceeding goals in: customer retention, add on sales, new business quota attainment
- Solid knowledge of accounting/finance and experience using CRM systems (e.g. salesforce.com)
SF Bay Area or Boston MA; We will also consider remote location depending on experience
DOE Base/Incentive Compensation + Options + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their experience to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words “CSM13” in your email subject line.
Adaptive Insights - 5 months ago