Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of The Wall Street Journal top 50 startups and one of the 25 top start ups to bet your career on by Business Insider ? Coupa Software could be the company for you. Coupa is building a world-class company of experienced professionals. This position will work out of the HQ Office in San Mateo, CA.
The Customer Success manager is responsible for maximizing the value Coupa brings to its customers. This is a high-visibility role.
- Be a trusted advisor for our Customers, understand their Procure-to-Pay needs and design Coupa to achieve their goals. Become a champion within Coupa for our customers
- This is a very hands-on and highly leveraged role within Coupa and our customer base. You’ll find solutions by working closely with a variety of teams within Coupa - Product Management, Integrations, Operations, Account Management and Customer Care
- There is no “small” or “big” job in this role. One day, you’ll find yourself doing something as simple as configuring Coupa to enable a supplier and the next day you could be having important conversations with the CPO/CIO on revolutionizing their spend management using Coupa platform.
- This role provides a wealth of opportunities to execute and make our customers successful. This is an ideal role for someone with full of energy and a strong desire to prove oneself
- Deep domain expertise in P2P
- 5 -7 years of experience implementing complex systems for supporting direct/in-direct procurement. Direct experience working with customers.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and a few ERP systems such as Oracle, GP, SAP, etc.
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Must be self-driven
- Bachelor Degree required.
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes company paid health insurance, stock options, 401(k), FSA, as well as a very generous PTO plan along with a creative and exciting place to work.
If interested, please contact Natalie Cedeno, Director of Human Resources for additional information or assistance at email@example.com or 650-539-3872 .