Dachis Group is the social marketing optimization software solutions leader. Utilizing a proprietary big data analytics platform and the world's leading social business solutions team, Dachis Group helps the world's largest brands optimize their social marketing and engage@scale with their customers.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in Dachis Group’s Software-as-a-Service business model. As a partner and trusted advisor, the CSM ensures that maximum value is derived from Dachis’ products and packaged services by educating clients, articulating the product value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, answering business questions, and identifying opportunities.
Ultimately, the CSM’s goal is to ensure that customers clearly understand the value of the software, use the software on regular basis, renew their software license annually, and consider upgrades and additional software purchases. Ensuring that the ROI of the software is articulated, achieved, and documented is key element of that process.
Customer Success Managers will collaborate with a dynamic internal team
of Product Managers, Analysts, and Salespeople to develop optimal customer experiences for a wide variety of clients who are responsible for the social media strategies of companies including Acer, Jet Blue, Red Bull, Coke, Marriott, Starwood, Bank of America, Nokia, and Target.
• Establishing software accounts for new clients – ensuring their data and campaigns are set-up properly.
• Preparing for training sessions – familiarize with client industry, needs, and trends. Anticipate their reporting needs.
• Conducting regular training sessions via Webex/phone.
• Documenting and trouble shooting product or data issues that may arise by working with Director of CS and Product Managers
• Responding to client requests for ad hoc training/supporting them in report creation.
• Developing templates for reports that bring our software data and insights to life for your client: you may collaborate with Dachis analysts to create reports or sometimes create them yourself.Collaborating with Product Managers to provide them with client feedback on the products.
• Articulating and documented ROI of the software for each client.
• Tracking client interactions/opportunities in SalesForce.
Skills and Experience:
• Well-developed consultative skills (e.g., rapidly grasp customer business issues, probe for pain points through interviews, analyze data, and develop/present recommendations to a senior audience)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; high level of business acumen is required
• Social media junkie: be intimately familiar with top trending social media platforms
• Past experience in digital marketing roles or marketing analytics.
• Strong presence and confidence in front of senior executives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone
• Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
• Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Experience with other analytics or tracking tools is helpful (Radian 6, Spredfast, Social Bakers, BuddyMedia, etc.)
Note: this is not a sales position. Customer Success is responsible for recognizing opportunities to solve client requests/challenges by introducing appropriate services or additional software. A sales-person is assigned to each account and will take responsibility for the sales cycle.
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.