Organization: The Marketing Cloud at salesforce.com
Title: Customer Success Manager
Are you a marketer who likes to challenge the status quo (nicely, of course) to drive disruptive change and drive ROI for the world’s top companies and brands? If so, we need to talk. A few details about our company:
To learn more about our amazing company, go to www.salesforce.com .
- Salesforce.com is a $3B company that started in 1999 in a rented apartment. Today, we have over 4,500 employees and have been awarded the #1 Most Innovative Company In The World (not once but two years running) by Forbes .
- A sampling of our blue chip clients include: Burberry, Comcast, Delta Airlines, Ford, General Electric, HP, NBC Unilever, P&G, Unilever…and the list goes on…and on.
- The Marketing Cloud offers the world’s only unified social marketing suite. We turn actions into insights, and connections into Customers for Life.
- Our leadership team includes the original founders of Buddy Media and Radian6. Over the last year, we’ve grown with a diverse group of some of the smartest, most inspiring, and fun-to-be around people you’ll ever meet; included key hires from premiere advertising/media agencies, CPG marketers, blue-chip technology executives, and an amazing new leadership team from salesforce.com.
The Customer Success Manager Role
The Customer Success Management team is responsible for ensuring the success of Salesforce Marketing Clouds’ global enterprise brands. Customer Success Managers combine customer business growth objectives with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, innovations, and capabilities to drive business value and ROI. The CSM core responsibility is to drive customer adoption of SFDC MC programs. In addition, CSMs add-value by providing social, digital and integrated marketing advice, identify incremental usage/adoption recommendations, and assess SFDC MC program risks to create mitigation plans. They are responsible for being able to articulate value and educate customers about our Social Enterprise and the Social Media world.
- Function as a digital marketing expert with core focus on social marketing and its implications to the enterprise. Need to be fluent in integrated marketing, brand strategy, emerging technology and have a bent towards social media implications and opportunities.
- Direct ongoing usage review of account performance and engage with multiple levels within the customer organization. Our goal is to establish best practices and develop end-user social outreach initiatives.
- As a trusted strategic advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with senior customer stakeholders.
- As the trusted strategic advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with senior customer stakeholders.
- Lead and establish comprehensive social marketing strategies, define key business metrics and success criteria; and establish a process for monitoring goals in order to provide visibility to executive sponsors.
- Ensure that assigned F500 customers within the Central Region derive maximum value from their investment in the Marketing Cloud.
- Act as a point of contact to other internal teams to ensure smooth internal communications and operations.
- Identify and drive marketing suite opportunities.
- Participate, and as appropriate function as thought leader, in marketing and industry events.
- Fun, energetic leaders with a sense of humor and glass-half-full mentality.
- 5-10 years or experience with strategic enterprise account ownership; including relationship management with a large creative agency or equivalent.
- A level of comfort in working with tech and speaking in technical terms.
- A high level of comfort in working in a highly matrixed organization, addressing multiple levels of management and partnering with clients who reflect similar structures.
- Five plus years marketing experience, with a minimum of one year of social experience with a brand or agency.
- Have a proven track record of being able to build and maintain relationships with senior level stakeholders.
- Extensive social media marketing experience, including a complete understanding of the marketing industry and all forms of digital marketing (e.g., how social fits).
- Working knowledge of Facebook Pages and ads, Twitter publishing and ads, YouTube channel management, and Google Analytics.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- BA/BS required.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Customer Success Manager position
Rypple - 23 months ago