- Deliver an incredible experience to all of our customers
- Welcome customers to Viralheat and guide them through the on-boarding and kick-off period
- Manage all contracts with customers, renewals and otherwise
- Provide training on the platform for current clients
- Oversee customer retention
- Offer consistent check-ins with enterprise clients
- Act as a resource and consultant to our existing customers, proactively helping them with their social media marketing efforts.
- Create creative strategy propositions (basically calling up the client with suggestions on how best to use the app to its fullest, integrating it completely into their company’s operations
- Create recurring surveys of client feedback and reporting that back to the management team.
- Generally wow our customers/clients with swift, savvy service as they send in support requests, ask questions, have problems, suggestions and ideas via email, telephone, Facebook or Twitter.
- Work with our marketing team to manage our social presence, replying to people with questions and suggestions but also seeking out conversations/mentions in regards to our company/product
- Serve as the liaison between customers’ requests/problems and the engineers, helping to prioritize feature requests and bug fixes.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the customer and make recommendations to provide continued success with Viralheat
- A passion for customer success
- A keen interest and passion for Enterprise Social Media Marketing
- Familiarity with social media related technologies, platforms and use cases
- Experience using CRM tools (preferably Zendesk) and bug tracking tools such as Pivotal Tracker
- Able to project energy and confidence and establish credibility via phone and email
- Exceptional client interaction and verbal/written communication skills
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-through to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- High attention to detail and able to oversee multiple customers simultaneously
- Awareness of mobile and social trends
- Technology background and interest is required
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in Account/Relationship Management, Consulting or Customer Support (or other customer facing role)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Attention to detail and pro-active personality
Must be based in the Bay Area
- Competitive salary + medical/dental benefits
- Snacks/drinks in the office
- Lively work environment
- Company retreats
- Startup environment – in the truest sense of the words
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.