We are seeking a high-energy and passionate individual to join our growing Customer Success team. This individual will be responsible for driving customer growth, adoption and overall success with WebDAM. The Customer Success Manager should be able to articulate the value of WebDAM to inspire and encourage customer adoption and expansion. The perfect candidate will build and maintain strong, strategic long-term relationships with customers. The CSM will ensure every customer in their portfolio is wildly successful resulting in long-term loyalty to WebDAM. In addition to the customer facing activities, there will also be a strong emphasis on internal customer advocacy and cross-functional projects with internal teams such as Support, Professional Services, Product Management and Engineering teams regarding customer communications, feedback and product releases. This individual should possess strong expertise in enterprise and cloud software deployment, organizational processes, and account management.
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers that result in high customer satisfaction and referenceability
- Serve as the customer advocate driving the evolution of the WebDAM platform
- Ensure smooth on-boarding process for new accounts
- Engage regularly with customers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction
- Ensure internal alignment on account strategy by partnering with internal stakeholders to develop and execute on account /success plans
- Ensure customers employ DAM best practices and their WebDAM solution is optimized for maximum value
- Possess a thorough understanding of the WebDAM platform
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Present to customers product roadmaps with emphasis on features most relevant to the given customer
- Facilitate account renewals and upsells
- Act as a liaison between the customer, Product, and Engineering to represent, and think critically about, the ‘voice of the customer’ in the strategic direction and design of product design and releases.
- Capture customer feedback, testimonials, and build case studies based on user experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing SaaS Account Management, Training, Technical Support, Sales, Consulting, Project Management
- Ability to think strategically about organizational change and system integration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable speaking in large groups and in front of executives
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to communicate effectively with both end users and technical teams
- Technically savvy; able to learn and embrace new technologies quickly
- High-energy, “people-person;” Must excel in a small team environment and work cross-functionally
- Innate ability to build long-lasting relationships and credibility
- Quick learner with a passion for web technologies
- Thrives in a high growth, start-up environment
Fun, casual work environment. Annual company trips. Weekly happy hours and monthly celebrations paired with ping pong and foosball tournaments. On-site gym. Fully stocked kitchen with tasty snacks and drinks. Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Walking distance to CalTrain (or free shuttle). Fun company outings throughout the year (Do you enjoy white water rafting, boating, wine tours, dinner events in SF?). The opportunity to say “DAM!” all day long. And the best DAM co-workers in Silicon Valley. The atmosphere at WebDAM is extremely productive, yet without being too serious. The real reason to join WebDAM is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry. Be yourself and thrive!
WebDAM is the leading cloud-based solution for marketing and creative teams — to centralize, store, manage, search, retrieve, and distribute visual media easily and efficiently. WebDAM is the preferred choice by business professionals and enjoyed by over 200,000+ users. WebDAM has been implemented across hundreds of large organizations, such as New Balance, Santa Cruz Brands, Intel, Salesforce, Yakima, Symantec, General Electric, Danone, Saint Baldricks, UCLA, UC Davis, CAL, Stanford, and hundreds more.
WebDAM is revolutionizing the way companies manage their brand and share digital media. As the leader in DAM in the cloud, we are rapidly expanding into exciting new markets and innovations. If you are looking to make a real impact, love your job, and have your ideas heard, we want to hear from you. Join a revolutionary and customer-centric company filled with some of the smartest, most talented, passionate, supportive, and enthusiastic people in Silicon Valley.
WebDAM - 15 months ago