Customer Success Representative
– Data Mining Software
(Posted May 2012 -- Tulsa, OK, USA)
The Customer Success Representative is a critical component in StatSoft’s North America Sales Team. StatSoft provides analytics software solutions to assist organizations in utilizing their data to make better decisions – to deliver better service, to improve products, to reduce waste, and to understand their customers. StatSoft is in a period of very dynamic growth. The Customer Success Representative role will be supporting the growth and adoption of StatSoft’s analytics software solutions and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with StatSoft’s solutions.
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for the ongoing post-sales support of STATISTICA analytics software solutions into new and existing customers. The Customer Success Representative will be responsible for ongoing account management, customer retention, and securing and maintaining contract renewals. The Customer Success Representative communicates with existing customers to maintain customer relationships, ensure annual maintenance renewals, identify opportunities for additional products and services, and to update information for customer contacts. The Customer Success Representative coordinates with other departments, including the North America Field Sales team, the Marketing Department, and the Technical Support Department to communicate customer feedback, escalate support issues, and support marketing efforts.
- Attains/Exceeds quarterly and yearly revenue quota
- Communicates with existing customers to maintain relationships, ensure annual maintenance renewals, escalate support issues and update customer information
- Identifies revenue opportunities for additional products and services and communicates to sales management
- Manages customer success and satisfaction post-sales for new and existing customers
- Communicates with Field Sales Representatives, Marketing, and Support group as needed
- Manages contacts from various sources including phone and email utilizing StatSoft’s CRM System
- Drive to succeed, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness for continued learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an affinity for talking on the phone
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proven team player
- Bachelor's degree (Business or other major)
- Experience in software sales and marketing is preferred
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Customer Success Sales Representative in the email’s Subject line.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
StatSoft Inc., founded in 1984, is one of the largest global providers of analytic solutions with offices in 30 countries worldwide. StatSoft’s flagship product, STATISTICA , is the enterprise predictive analytics platform for deploying analytic applications across departments, sites, and organizations. To learn more about StatSoft’s solutions, please visit www.statsoft.com .
StatSoft - 11 months ago
StatSoft, Inc. (www.statsoft.com), founded in 1984, is now one of the largest producers of enterprise and single-user software for Data...