A Customer Supply Chain Manager at Seventh Generation leads a team that has the overall responsibility for the management of customer relationships. The Customer Supply Manager works in conjunction with cash management, logistics, and the sales directors and brokers to provide well-coordinated, professional, and exceptional service to our customers.
This position requires unwavering commitment to embrace the company’s culture by promoting a developmental organization through the alignment of personal behaviors with the company’s managing principles and core values in the on-going pursuit of the company’s global imperatives.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Lead and own customer supply chain, encompassing strategy, communication, optimization, and problem resolution.
- Complete and coordinate required customer new item paperwork, including GS1.
- Manage vendors who are responsible for Seventh Generation customer supply chain (West and ASM).
- Responsible for brokers’ commissions in NAV.
- Lead new customer setup including vendor compliance.
- Responsible for customer data integrity in NAV. Work with Brokers and Sales directors to assure data integrity in GPS and forecasting tools.
- Responsible for price list publication and maintaining accurate pricing in NAV.
- Own/facilitate broad field communication strategy & weekly newsletter: Laundry List.
- Oversee the management of EDI process, set up, and 3rd party relationship.
- Manage sample fulfillment warehouse.
- Process sample requests.
- Selective GPS data entry for select customers only.
- Display order and shipments tracking.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES
- Commit to personal development and growth by actively participating in personal development initiatives and applying developmental thinking within the context of planning and executing work.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A 4-year college degree and 5 years experience in customer service; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate data across different software platforms
- Detail oriented, creative problem solver with strong organizational skills and a good phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Dedicated team player willing to take initiatives and be accountable
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel to customer locations may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Seventh Generation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....