The Customer Support Analyst (CSA) role provides analytical expertise in managing customer portfolios to ensure receivables are paid within terms of sale. The role also ensures that deductions are identified and resolved within timeframes established within CSC and corporate guidelines. The CS Analyst works to prevent future deductions by initiating process improvement work within the CSC team and cross-functionally. This role is responsible for developing, supporting and reporting key performance indicators as well as supporting the development and execution of CSC strategies, projects and initiatives.
Accounts Receivable: 20%
Deduction Management: 60%
- Manage payment performance of customer(s) within Clorox terms of sale, Days Sales Outstanding, and ICC guidelines.
- Ensure CSC requirements are met within CFR (Cash Flow Reconciliation) process.
- Perform prompt collection of past due receivables.
Portfolio Reporting and Analysis: 20%
- Accurately identify, validate, and clear customer deductions according to established business processes and timelines, and within ICC guidelines.
- Perform prompt identification and collection of invalid deductions.
- Reduce incoming deductions by identifying process improvement opportunities. Initiate/Drive the reduction by engaging and utilizing support of appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with our brokers to facilitate resolution of promotional (trade fund) deductions.
- Analyze, document and report customer performance measurements such as, current A/R percent, open deduction balance, and age to key stakeholders
- Develop strong working relationship with customers, brokers, and internal Clorox Counterparts
- Act as a liaison between Credit, Finance, EDI, Sales, Supply Chain, and other departments to share information and/or resolve issues
- Conduct business reviews on a periodic basis. May be customer facing or through teleconference.
- Actively participate on project teams as a part of the CSC organization to drive continuous improvements throughout the business.
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years work experience in accounts receivable and/or collections.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, “multi-task”, and prioritize simultaneous projects.
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in using SAP R/3 application
- Deduction management experience in a consumer products organization
- Experience in identifying, initiating and driving improvements to processes and work streams.
If you are unable to fill out the online application due to a disability,please call our main # and ask for an HR rep to assist you with completing application.
The Clorox Company - 18 months ago
Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green Works®...