1. Internalizes the Service Excellence Strategy and displays the behaviors required in the execution of this strategy.
2. Lives the Companys values and the Deal between the Company and its employees.
3. Responds to current and/or prospective customers regarding service connections, disconnections, emergencies service orders, marketing programs, billing questions and payment arrangements. This contact is primarily by phone, but may also include other forms of communication i.e. email, fax.
4. Receives and processes transactions and requests based on designated level of authority. Forwards other issues to appropriate level of responsibility.
5. Analyzes, evaluates and addresses customer issues utilizing current company policy.
6. Reviews, analyzes and corrects errors on customer accounts to ensure accuracy using an online Customer Information System. Communicates correct information to customers in a timely manner.
7. Researches potential discrepancies on customer accounts and takes appropriate action to verify customer identity, address(es) and any delinquent Company account(s) as required.
8. Maintains expertise in Atmos customer service policies, procedures and systems.
9. Keeps abreast of, and complies with applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
10. Performs other related duties as required.
1. A general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED); and
2. Completion of the Customer Service Assessment showing telephone communication and customer service skills.
Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Requires the ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Requires intermediate computer skills for data entry, reference and/or retrieval tasks.
Previous experience with a Customer Information System is a plus
Works in an indoor environment.
Occasionally requires performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting. May require sitting for long periods of time.
This position is subject to shift work.
Atmos Energy, the largest gas-only utility company in the US, is interested in more than atmospherics; it is focused on delivery. Through...