• Provide professional and courteous customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assess problem severity, research and document issues in CRM and determine appropriate course of action.
• Provide product functionality information, guidance and advice to customers (Internal and External).
• Respond to customers in a timely manner with recommended solutions.
• Communicate outstanding critical issues to appropriate resources.
• Conduct training including training to new team members and knowledge transfer to colleagues and customers.
• Provide release support including creation and execution of test plans for product releases.
• Log customer enhancement requests and provide customer status updates.
• Assist in reviewing forms and procedures within the Customer Support functional area
• Meet or exceed productivity, response, and quality requirements.
• Provide assistance on critical projects.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with a wide variety of audiences to explain process that will correct customer problem.
• Excellent written communication skills to document problems for analysis and recommendations.
• Problem solving ability – able to think outside the box.
• Excellent listening skills in order to understand the customer’s problem.
• Organizational and time management skills - Ability to prioritize
• Works well individually or within a team.
• Work requires extensive computer work and telephone interaction.
• Knowledge and experience with transportation management systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects.
• Prior customer service experience and a sense of urgency to resolve customer issues.
• College degree in related area of study or four years combination, college and related experience.
• Language fluency in any of the following languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish
• Computer Skills
• Familiarity with MS Office, and Internet applications.
Brambles hopes customers will call on CHEP to help them schlep goods through the supply chain. Brambles' primary subsidiary is CHEP, a...