As part of AtHoc Customer Support team, you will be responsible for all Customer Support activities related to AtHoc products amongst all customers worldwide.
- Provide high quality customer support with resolutions per SLA
- Willingness to work some weekends to support 24x7x365
- Diagnose, document and track cases to closure
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and strong relationships with customers
- Lead escalations working with Engineering, Services and Account Management teams
- Enhance knowledgebase, documentation and support policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Flexible to work morning shift 6-3pm if/when required otherwise typical day shift from 8am to 5pm
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software technology
- 5+ years of experience in supporting scalable enterprise software
- Experience with MS Windows administration is required
- Experience with IIS Server or any Web server or Web based programming is a plus
- SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle or any Database administration, programming or User knowledge is a plus
- Good Escalation management. Must have resolved major escalations to technical completion.
- Good Case Management and documentation skills is required
- Experience with SalesForce, Remedy or any Case Tracking system is optional
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify patterns and trends for debugging issues
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must pay attention to detail, ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed with a strong sense of ownership.