As a Customer Support Executive you'll help setup clients accounts and obtain necessary customer information thru the telephone. During contact with customers you will be responsible to complete assigned tasks and update multiple databases. As their account manager, you will be the main point of contact for clients and will communicate the work we are doing with a focus on client education.
WildFire is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join us as a Customer Service Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to work full time and establish a lucrative career in the growing Digital Marketing Industry.
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Completing setup and recurring marketing tasks for your clients
- Managing client's recurring charges and cancellations
- 3+ years Customer Support experience preferably in a Call Center Customer Service environment
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Accurate English grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing skills
- Must be ready to work hard and make a difference
- Google AdWords or Internet Marketing preferred
WildFire - 15 months ago