Customer Support Representative
Location : United States-UT-American Fork
Organization : CyberSource
Job : Customer Service
Job Number : 131684
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Customer Support Representative will be part of our World Class Customer Support team and will be responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing customer base. As a Customer Support Representative you will be assisting existing Authorize.Net customers through e-mail, inbound phone calls or chat. This position is located in American Fork, only 20 minutes from the Salt Lake Valley.
- Provide World Class Client Service to Merchants via inbound phone calls, email or chat.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations
- Answer merchant questions and resolves customer support problems related to the Authorize.Net system, billing, account management and troubleshooting.
- Thoroughly describe and document work using call ticketing systems.
- Escalate tickets to Managers, Tier 3 technicians, Reseller group or Specialists as needed.
- Update the ticketing system with current status of all ongoing issues and Merchant Contacts.
- Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, banking or internet environments is preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- High School Diploma required, Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- $ 13.50 per hour
- Full benefits package available including; Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Office hours are 6 AM to 6 PM, closed weekends
- Rewarding environment with opportunity for advancement