AmeriQuest Transportation Services, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ, provides comprehensive lifecycle services designed to help companies that own, operate, or
outsource trucking and logistics operations save money, increase productivity, and maximize the value of transportation assets.
Our mission is to enhance the profitability of every customer’s operation through cost reduction, information, and technology. A six-time Inc. 500/Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing
Private Companies Winner, we are looking for results-driven professionals to join our team.
AmeriQuest Business Services is seeking a Customer Support Representative to review, research, record, and resolve customer inquiries. This individual can expect to work with customers and suppliers to resolve questions
and problems. The Customer Support Representative’s primary responsibility will be tending to telephone response so it is crucial to be able to communicate effectively over the phone. There will be email correspondence
as well so effective written communication is also required. This person can expect to be working in a fast paced environment where problem solving skills are critical. AmeriQuest offers an excellent salary, opportunity
for growth, full benefits (including health, dental, vision, 401(k)), paid vacations, and holidays.
- Contact customers for tax exemption documentation
- Contact suppliers for supporting documentation
- Provide follow ups with suppliers and customers
- Work with billing and credit departments to resolve invoicing issues
- Make outbound calls while also taking inbound calls
- Forward statements, invoices, and other documentation as needed
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Able to communicate effectively over the phone
- Strong problem solving capabilities