This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for initiating and/or implementing corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained by performing the following duties.
Are you ready for an exciting, fast-paced career? Then join the inthinc Customer Support team! Expand your resume and experience while testing new and cutting-edge hardware while offering great customer service via phone or e-mail. Work directly with Fortune 500 clients while keeping our roads safe for everyone. Help the environment by reducing idling and emissions from big rigs! Join the inthinc Technical Support team today!
- Spanish Language Skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (2003 or higher)
- Typing: 30 WPM or greater
- Internet browser familiarity (IE 6/7/8/9, Mozilla Firefox)
- Self-motivation A MUST
- SQL 2005/2008 a plus, but not required
Scheduling: All scheduling is to be determined by the Customer Support Manager
- Salary/Wage -- Evaluation period (90 days) - $10.00/hour
Permanent employment - $14.00/hour
- Benefits -- Full medical/vision benefits available/ 401(k)/Life
Insurance available following evalution period
- Position Type -- Full time
ail your resume to email@example.com