Provides administrative support for Logicalis sales force including order processing, tracking, and communicating status information. Involved in periodic customer interaction on order issues and general sales support functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives sales order submissions from Logicalis sales force.
- Validates input documents to assure sales transaction integrity and compliance with Logicalis order standards, process requirements and vendor policies.
- Works with sales force to correct any errors or deficiencies.
- Records sales transactions in the Logicalis order processing system.
- Provides sales order status to sales force as necessary.
- Works with customers, Purchasing and Finance departments to assist in resolution of order processing and invoicing issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years experience in a related area.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
- Detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis Group - 5 months ago
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and...