Customer Support Representative
Marketecture is looking for a solid candidate in our support department. We offer a fun, energetic work environment and always build our Teams to match our quirky company culture and overall drive to help our customers achieve online business success. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical background, exhibit strong verbal/written communications skills, be outgoing and able to engage with others in a positive manner.
Current number of openings: 1
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons, and Paid Holidays.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Experience with hardware and software issues
• Proficient in Internet related applications
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to type 40-60 wpm
• 1-3 years of technical support experience
• HTML, cPanel, FTP and CSS experience is a plus.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, phone or live chat,must have good phone manners
• Answer phones and respond to customer requests
• Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications related to their product
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in clients products
• Perform creation of new accounts using company provided software tools
• Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the internal billing system
• Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
• Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
• Recommend process improvements
• Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send a completed Employment Application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank You.
Marketecture - 4 months ago