Mixbook is a rapidly-growing Silicon Valley start-up that is redefining the way people save and share their most valued possession – their photos. Our team is driven by a passion for product, people and the perfect customer experience. Over 5 million people have used Mixbook, and 90% of our customers are actively recommending us to family and friends. Mixbook is not just another start-up: we are profitable, our revenues are growing 700% per year, and we’re just getting started.
Mixbook is looking for a Customer Support Representative:
-Provide support to Mixbook.com customers, solving problems in a friendly and effective manner.
- Become an expert of Mixbook and Mixbook products and act as a source of knowledge that our customers can rely on.
- A strong attention to detail where one can suggest product improvements and enhancements to the Engineering team as the customer advocate.
- Foster positive customer relationships and really own their satisfaction.
- Be proactive in taking on additional tasks as when needed or when opportunities arise; we really appreciate those that go above and beyond and it doesn’t go unnoticed.
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer service-related position.
- Genuine care for others and passion for making their lives better.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. You are extremely creative and/or methodical in finding solutions to customer problems.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong familiarity using computers, computer programs, and the internet.
- Experience with phone and/or chat support is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
- Additional relevant experience, such as troubleshooting, scripting/programming, and/or design experience, is a plus.
- Passion for building a great consumer product that everyone will love and use.
- Easy to get along with – people genuinely like you and enjoy working with you.
• Passionate. Driven. High achiever. You challenge yourself and everyone around you to excellence.
• Extremely hard working. You should be ready to make Mixbook a priority in your life.
• Enjoy diversity and individualism; from flip-flops to foosball, suits to shorts @ Mixbook it is about being who you are in our collaborative team oriented, work hard – play hard, dog friendly environment.
Life at Mixbook
Mixbook is a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where your contribution is not defined by your title but by the amazing work and passion that you bring to the table - it’s a meritocracy. You will work with people who are like-minded, passionate, and at the top of their game.
We’re a start-up that offers all the same benefits you’d find at the Bay Area’s hottest companies: medical/dental/vision coverage, 15 days paid time off, and all the shiny goodies you need to get your job done: a brand new Mac laptop and a big flat-screen monitor. More importantly, every employee is an owner of Mixbook - you will receive meaningful equity in the company.
A writing sample is required as a part of the application process.
In your application, please answer this question as if you are responding as a Customer Support Representative of Mixbook: “How can I share my Mixbook with my friends?”