The Customer Support Representative is a member of the customer care team focused primarily on inbound customer service efforts (calls and emails). The Customer Support Representative’s responsibility is to create and retain loyal customers by consistently delivering excellent service. In addition, it is our goal to differentiate Think Finance’s customer experience from all others by connecting to the customer in a personalized and emotional way, connecting the customer to our brand and therefore creating a true competitive advantage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality customer service with each customer interaction, whether via an inbound or outbound call or email.
- Respond appropriately with prompt, friendly and courteous responses.
- Personalize each contact for an optimal business result.
- Provide all relevant product/service information, accurate in all aspects, and confirm the customer understands to ensure a one-call resolution to issues.
- Present and enforce business requirements in a positive manner.
- Follow and apply Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) appropriately.
- Acquire potential customers – respond to initial questions and inquiries in an enthusiastic, positive way, leading the caller to apply, and assisting potential customers in completing loan applications.
- Support existing customers with various account management requests, providing complete and accurate product information in order to enable the customer to effectively use our products and services.
- Effectively utilize technology for all day-to-day activities (phone system, account management system, email system, etc.)
Experience and Education:
High School diploma or equivalent
1+ years of experience in a customer support/contact center environment preferred
0-9 month’s experience as a ThinkCash Customer Support Representative
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Communication: Communicates clearly, in both verbal and written form.
- Ethics and Responsibility: Acts with dignity and respect, connecting with both internal and external partners. Gains confidence and trust of others through principled behavior.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Demonstrates adaptability. Works effectively in faces of stress, ambiguity, difficult situations and changing priorities. Champion of change through their support of the company’s ongoing efforts to resist the status quo.
- Ownership: Achieve successful results by focusing on performance that enhances the customer experience and apply a sense of urgency in your efforts to create value for the company. Is proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement in process, policies and customer service solutions.
- Teamwork: Builds effective working relationships and collaborates as a team player, using positive flow of communication when voicing concerns.
- Quality: Exhibits a commitment to quality account handling by maintaining a call quality monitoring score of “Solid” or better, and a low error rate on email monitoring.
- Attendance/Adherence to Schedule: Limit break and personal time to less than 8.01% of work time staffed. Follow all aux codes rules and processes. Show a dedication to adherence to schedule by following all assigned start, end, break and lunch schedules. Displays dedication to attendance by working to obtain perfect attendance and avoiding verbal, written and final warnings for attendance throughout the review period.
- Job Knowledge: Exhibit knowledge of, and practice adherence to current SOP’s through consistent reference to on-line SOP documents and successful completion of weekly, monthly and quarterly audits. Follows company policies and procedures regarding the handling of each specific product.
- Accuracy/Thoroughness: Notates full and complete information, updates all contact information, properly selects disposition coding and comment class.
Think Finance - 7 months ago