Who We Are:
Scoutmob's mission is to give our users a connection to the inspiring independent makers and curious local experiences that make life more awesome. We do this in a few ways between our mobile deals, editorial content, exclusive curated experiences, as well as our e-commerce platform, Shoppe. Our quirky, trusted brand and daily content provides reasons and incentives for our folks to explore these featured products and merchants for themselves. And in return, our merchants and makers are given a more measurable way to drive new customers.
And while we’re talking about how great we are, let’s just add that we were voted one of Mashable‘s Top 5 Best Mobile Apps, Rolling Stone’s Top 10 Tech Trends for 2011 and are consistently listed among Atlanta's most promising companies… among other great publicity.
Scoutmob is a venture capital backed company whose investors include New Atlantic Ventures, AOL Ventures, Capital Broadcasting, Cox Enterprises and Thrillist CEO Ben Lerer.
Scoutmob is growing like crazy. That means our member base is growing like crazy. We are 100% dedicated to the positive experience for each and every one of our users, so we are currently in the process of building out a world-class Customer Support Department. This is an opportunity to be a key player in a new division for a fast-growing startup with an explosive eCommerce product line.
·Perform as a key member of the Customer Support team to execute initiatives to optimize Scoutmob's Customer Support experience cycle
· Gauge Customer feedback and KPIs to develop and maintain a turn-key Customer Support operation
· Manage daily volume of inbound phone call and email inquiries and respond to/resolve each and every customer's request in a timely manner
· Be an ambassador of the Scoutmob brand! Our consumers expect the best from us and a unique experience. You'll have the opportunity to be the voice of our brand when handling our customers' questions
· Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for Scoutmob's customers
· Ensure that all customer issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2+ years of experience in online Customer Experience and Customer Support
• 1+ year of eCommerce experience
• Self motivated and confident in your abilities to do right by the Customer and by Scoutmob
• Troubleshooting genius and Golden Rule advocate
• Experience with multiple CSM systems a plus, particularly Zendesk
• This is not a 40 hour per week position or your typical 9 to 5. The right person will have the desire and drive to put in the extensive effort to help develop a world class customer support experience for our members