Take a walk through one of FB's offices in San Diego with CEO Than Merrill.
(We have expanded considerably since this video was taken).
2012 Year in Review - Lifestyles of the FB "Intrapreneur"
Do you have what it takes to be an “INTRA-Preneur”?
Would you like to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in America as recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate investment company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
- Are you entrepreneurial minded, resourceful, and fully engaged in life?
- Are you positive, passionate, and committed to continuous personal growth?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be qualified.
FortuneBuilders (FB) is experiencing explosive growth and is always seeking “A Players”. We strive to hire the “Best of the Best”, and we have to turn down about 95% of those who apply, so the best way to improve your chances is to get to know us and be sure we are a match before applying.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and “fired up” to be part of our unique family. Please complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
The RealeFlow team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
What will you do?
In this role, the Customer Support Specialist will focus on inbound and outbound phone calls to trial and paid software subscription customers to provide assistant and resolve technical issues for our unique Real Estate CRM platform. Will develop and maintain good working relationships with the established customer base and in line with our demands for quick quality responses.
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
What are your first year accountabilities?
- Basic technical skills. Excellent written/verbal, communication skills.
- Excellent phone and rapport building skills.
- Team player, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
- High level of Customer Satisfaction (>70% Very satisfied, < 10% Dissatisfied)
- Improve Active User Rate % of existing trial and paid users.
- Improve Retention Rate
- Decrease # of Cancellations
- Improve the overall Customer Experience and Adoption of Software
At RealeFlow, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. RealeFlow sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Some College preferred, but not required
- MCP/MCSE or other technical certifications a plus
- 1 year minimum previous experience in a tech support or technical customer service role
- Previous experience working for a technology company or in a technical role
- Past real estate sales experience / knowledge a plus.
FortuneBuilders, Inc. - 18 months ago
FortuneBuilders is the premier real estate investment education company in the country. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc500...