s service delivery excellence is based on its belief that people are its greatest asset. It is only when the best people, technology, and processes are brought together, customers can benefit from world-class service. The company has a solid human resources focus enabling it to attract, retain, groom, and empower the best talent in the business. As an equal opportunity provider offering flexible and inventiveness work environment helped us to grow to what we are today.
Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with opportunities for advancement? Then look no further! We are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our Technical Support team at our new Draper Utah Delivery Center. We are looking for agents who are customer-service driven, detail-oriented, with a passion for technology to join our winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
The Technical Support Specialists answer high volume inbound calls and emails. Trouble shoots quickly and efficiently relates the requested information to the customer and does so with the highest standards of customer service.
Customer Support Specialists are expected to:
- Provide first line of support for infrastructure and requests
- Investigate, triage and/or escalate issues and document each call via client ticket system
- Contribute to support knowledge base
- Maintain support quality and statistical standards
- Provide remarkable customer/technical support and strive for full issue first call resolution with each case
- Minimum of 1 year previous Tier I/ Tier II call center and/or high volume retail customer service experience
- Wireless networking experience
- Understanding of consumer based electronics
- Excellent verbal and written communication experience
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills
- Experience using Wi-Fi enabled devices and products
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
- Able to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
- Availability to work weekends and evening shifts
- Up to $13/hour ($11.00 base + $2.00 performance and quality bonus incentives)
- 2 weeks of PTO, 9 Paid Holidays
- 401k participation
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are interested and possess the necessary skills and background, please visit our Utah careers page and apply.
CSS Corp - 16 months ago