Millennium Laboratories is the leading research-based clinical diagnostic company dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from pain and/or addiction. We provide healthcare professionals with the medication monitoring and drug detection services, clinical tools, scientific data and education helping to personalize treatment plans to improve clinical outcomes and patient safety.
We provide customized drug testing services for healthcare professionals to help them to mitigate the abuse and misuse of prescription drugs. In addition to our urine and oral fluid drug tests, we also offer a saliva-based Pharmacogenetic Test to detect genetic variations in enzymes associated with the metabolism of medications commonly prescribed to patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain and pain related-effects.
We are a growing and continually looking for exceptional, talented people to join our family. Each one of our employees possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to improve the lives of those suffering from pain and addiction. To maintain our leadership, we need driven and creative individuals.
We welcome your inspiration, insight, expertise, and passion to bring new hope for people suffering from pain and/or addiction.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to add additional talent to our Sales department and have a great opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist (territory sales) to be responsible for scheduling and conducting customer in-service training for new accounts, ongoing customer education, as well as service and support of existing customers in the Pittsburgh territory.
- Schedule and execute in-service training at customer sites
- Train clinic staff in proper processing of requisitions and sample collection procedure
- Provide regular follow up and refresher training to customers as required
- Ensure all customers are adequately stocked with appropriate supplies at all times
- Provide Management with weekly progress reports
- Plan and execute visits to all existing accounts in the territory on a regular basis
- Identify,communicate and help resolve any service issues, billing issues or customer complaints
- Work as a team with the territory sales rep to ensure excellent on-going customer service and satisfaction with company’s products and services
- As required, assist company in obtaining information missing from requisitions in order to facilitate timely specimen processing
- Develop close working relationship and collaborate with Lab staff, especially Billing & Data Entry
- As required, assist Marketing team with customer surveys and feedback to identify areas for service improvements and enhancement
- Adherence to confidentiality (HIPAA) requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel 100% (driving within territory)
- Ability to understand the clinical practice environment and work effectively with clinic staff members
- Proven organizational and time / territory management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and commitment to persistent follow-up
- Planning and time management experience
- Training and development experience
- 3-5 Years Training/Operations Experience
- Clean driving record required
- Experience in a sales or customer service function
- Prior field-based position which included a significant travel requirement
- Prior experience working in a clinic or hospital environment is desirable