TMP Worldwide needs a bright, energetic self-starter with excellent problem solving and phone support skills to deliver accurate and prompt technical and functional software support to our suite of online products. TMP’s Digital Customer Support Specialists apply a consultative approach to diagnosing and resolving issues within technical environments that range from simple to highly complex.
* Serve internal and external customers by researching product issues through to resolution
* Determine source of concern for errors during triage process
* Provide product information, troubleshooting and training
* Participate in the development and administration of training programs
* Test fixes & enhancements and communicate to clients
* Onboard new/large-scale enterprise customers into proprietary database
* Conduct client implementation conference calls as needed
* Develop support processes and guidelines
* Develop strong, positive user relationships
* Learn and master new technologies quickly
* Communicate and/or present to high-level, strategic customers
* Mentor internal team members and provide support
* Escalate and manage issues fast and efficiently
* Bachelors degree
* 2-4 years Customer Service experience
* Strong project management skills
* Client implementation experience helpful
* Presentation skills
* Troubleshooting/problem solving experience & skills
* Able to work both independently and in a team environment
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Able to continuously multi-task
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer centric and constantly changing customer service environment
* CRM experience a plus
* General knowledge of Relational Databases
* HTML/XML experience a plus
As North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If you’re ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let’s talk!
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide - 2 years ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...