GradeBeam.com, a division of Textura Corp. is the premier communication tool used by hundreds of thousands of construction companies and suppliers throughout North America. Founded in 2000, Gradebeam.com has led the charge of bringing new and exciting technologies to the construction marketplace. GradeBeam.com manages an online private communication network connecting over 450,000 companies across North America and was named a “Hottest Technology Company” by Constructech Magazine and Construction Executive Magazine.
The company currently services multiple multi-billion dollars clients and hundreds of thousands of contractors, and is poised to aggressively grow in 2012 and beyond. If you are looking to be an integral part of a fast growing technology business, then you can build your own future at GradeBeam.com
Your opportunity as a Customer Support Specialist will be joining a fast paced team working with prospective users presenting and selling the marketing and efficiency benefits of using GradeBeam.com within their organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Effectively communicate with customers viaincoming telephone calls and email.
- Perform troubleshooting regarding website issues
- Welcome new members and set-up client accounts
- Schedule training sessions and follow-up with non-attendees
- Make outbound calls to update sub-contractor information to maintain high integrity of data
This position is located in our office at 414 N Orleans, in downtown Chicago.
- Ambition and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong initiative/self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 4-5 years customer support in a technical capacity preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in this fast-paced, high energy environment
- PC literacy is absolutely necessary
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Textura - 12 months ago