Natera is seeking a seasoned Customer Support Leader with the ability to develop and lead his/her staff to deliver high a level Customer Service Support to our Medical Industry based clients.
- Focus on solving issues for customers, sales teams and internal staff.
- Hire, on board, and train an outstanding service team
- Creating delight through service based interaction with customers and partners
- Understanding metrics and CRM systems that drive a top performing customer service
- Integration of phone based and email based support tickets. Plus incoming phone/email
able to prove it
- Know what NPS is and how to improve it.
- Flexible problem solver with the ability to remain calm during a crisis
- Ability to escalate issues and see them through to resolution even if they require resources beyond your team
- Strong shift team supervisor, 6am to 6pm coverage. 7 days per week.
- Ability to manage shifts outside the normal business hours
- Collaborate in establishing best in class customer service policies and practices and be
Requirements & Experience
resolution with email and outbound phone call results
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience supervising a customer service group
- Prior experience in a Lab or Medical Industry environment preferred
- Work experience primarily with inbound call center teams (phone and email) and support
- Ability to effectively lead by example, and demonstrate superb customer service
- Have experience hiring support agents or customer service staff
- Friendly, with an ability to make anyone smile
- Passionate about using service to improve one’s connection to a company
- Ability to multi task and juggle multiple open projects
- Patience, empathy, and understanding
- 4 year degree highly preferred, will consider applicants with equivalent work experience
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...