Provides front line support to customers. Handles customer telephone calls, e-mails, faxes and voice-mails in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
Ensures customer inquiries receive appropriate responses.
Logs all correspondence with customers in to the support database.
Initiates escalation to team leader for those problems that require programming or that the team member cannot resolve.
Functions as the problem “owner” after escalation occurs, following up to ensure timely resolution.
Tests and proves program fixes and program changes.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a Help Desk role; experience supporting financial software preferred but not required.
- Thorough understanding of basic computer principles.
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, website development and computer networking preferred.
- Ability to Analyze and evaluate programs, products, services and/or systems in order to support customer needs and/or resolve problems.
- Ability to Provide superior customer service and efficient problem resolution.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills and organizational ability.