1. Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a ramp license.
- Checking-in passengers and baggage.
- Creating reservations and ticketing of passengers.
- Preparation of manifests and air bills.
- Giving information and promoting sales to passengers.
- Accounting for cash and charge transactions.
- Auditing and correcting of sales reports and cash receipt summaries.
- Verifying fare and rate changes on tickets, air bills and excess baggage receipts.
- Balancing daily cash transactions.
- Preparing daily journal entries and various reports.
- Operating such machines as keypunch, verifier, sorter, mimeograph, addressograph, office calculator and interpreter.
- Checking load manifest against tickets.
- Receiving, uncrating and checking material, issuing material and inventorying.
- Posting journals or stock record card.
- Operating communications and telephone switchboard operator equipment.
- Collection and balancing of cash and charge transitions associated with rate/day changes, special services, air bills and excess baggage fees.
- Boarding passengers at the gate.
- Assisting passengers with lost and found claims.
- Handling and tagging baggage, cargo and mail.
- Cleaning aircraft and other areas.
- Loading and unloading trucks and aircraft.
- Servicing aircraft with fuel, lubricant and related supplies.
- Operating automotive equipment.
2. Must have an acceptable driving record as evidence by a traffic abstract.
3. Must enjoy working with people. Must have a positive attitude, warm, friendly and courteous disposition.
4. Able to obtain proper restricted area clearances (AOA, U.S. Customs).
5. Able to work under pressure with the public and all levels of employees. Must be able to understand Hawaiian Airlines customer service standards
6. Have good command of the English language and speak intelligently and effectively.
7. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, including lifting up to seventy (70) pounds frequently.
8. Must have high school diploma, or its equivalent.
Hawaiian Airlines - 17 months ago
Luaus, leis, and lazing in the sun -- Hawaiian Holdings knows how to get you there. The company's main subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines,...