Join the fun, creativity and innovation at GameFly, the leading subscription-based video game rental company. We are currently seeking Customer Support Representatives who care deeply about the customer experience. If you are looking to make a positive impact and enjoy solving problems, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
I. Key Responsibilities
II. Skills & Qualifications
- Provide exceptional customer support by accurately and thoroughly responding to inbound calls, e-mail inquiries and chat (as assigned) related to GameFly services
- Provide support by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Must have chat, email and phone support experience
- Must be flexible to work any shift (including late shifts) and weekends, in addition to holidays.
- Excellent customer support and interpersonal phone etiquette skills
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively manage medium to heavy inbound email volume
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Strong typing skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
- Must pass skills testing including spelling and data entry
Must be able to pass a background check, credit check, and drug screen. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must have 2 years of prior customer support via three channels of communication (chat, email, and phones)
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard