PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a remote position. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Chanhassen, MN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application Support Specialist - Web Applications, FTP Technical Support Specialist
- Oversee application support requests from customers with primary of duty handling log-in issues.
- Handle high-volume ticket system while prioritizing tickets via phone and email.
- Maintain a positive customer focused attitude at all times.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate contact as necessary .
- Follow up onescalated tickets to ensure resolution.
- Manage web-based applications, workflows, ad-hoc data requests.
- Monitor application health, conducting simple message deliverability tests and helping clients with file transfer processes.
- Manage account management and tracking concerns and issues in the ticketing system.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidates would have previous experience supporting web applications
- 1-2 years previous tech support experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Flexible and adaptable to change: able to work in a fast-paced highly variable environment
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Must have a background supporting SaaS based web applications
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated; able to work independently
- Comfortable with email support
Business Impact Group (BiG) does not accept solicitations from third party recruiting agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
BIG Jobs - 17 months ago