The Customer Technology Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting his/her marketing workgroup by developing and compiling standard and ad-hoc marketing reports. He/she integrates marketing data and information from multiple sources to produce reports and support the marketing of UPS products and services.
To obtain and compile reporting data, the Customer Technology Marketing Specialist gathers data and information from research sources, runs queries on data such as volume and revenue, and performs data cleansing and transformation to facilitate analysis. He/she also obtains customer behavior data from external data sources, and reviews multiple data sources to validate accuracy. This position gathers relevant data and assists analysts in analyzing and interpreting information to respond to ad hoc requests. The Marketing Specialist works across functions (e.g., with Customer Information Management) to gain access to atypical data sources, and summarizes and communicates research results and implications to initiators of requests.
- Build data management databases for new reports
- Build reports and reporting processes to efficiently and effectively summarize information, trends, and analyses using graphs, charts, and text
- Document reporting processes to facilitate development of standard reports
- Document queries used to build reports to ensure that queries can be replicated
- Distribute and share reports and information with stakeholders and selected audiences
- Presents report findings internally to keep workgroups informed and up-to-date
- Familiar with primary information sources relevant to assigned area; utilizes computer-based analytical and information management tools in order to perform routine analysis; documents approach and findings; reviews results with others as appropriate.
- Identifies key factors behind basic problems and establish a path to solve them; proposes approaches to solve more complicated problems; investigates and diagnoses anomalies in routine business results.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of competitor’s tactics, product/service offerings, and strategies; translates competitor performance and actions into implications for UPS.
- Familiar with the primary customer business processes in which UPS solutions are most frequently applied (e.g., order management, shipping, receiving, returns, accounts receivable and accounts payable); within area of responsibility, able to describe customer benefits through the application of UPS solutions.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there.
- Preferred to have previous or knowledgeable experience using Microsoft Suite to include (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Preferred to have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...