Thismoment is the leading system for creating and delivering content-rich, social brand experiences. The worlds most recognizable brands use Thismoment to achieve superior audience engagement across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, brand sites and other online destinations. Thismoments system optimizes the user experience for mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, and supports global distribution in 60 languages. To learn more, please visit www.thismoment.com.
Thismoment is looking for a Customer Trainer, based in our San Francisco office. The trainer will provide best-in-class, personalized online training sessions for leading brands and agencies to ensure their effective use of the thismoment Social Content Management System (CMS). Most training sessions will be conducted online via web meeting. Customers include brands and agencies across the globe.
This position requires impeccable verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to craft customized training plans, and an individual with the heart of a teacher.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct 10 to 15 customer training sessions per week
- Coordinate training sessions with Thismoment Project Managers
- Prepare for each training session by reviewing customer implementations
- Keep apprised of Thismoment product updates
- Provide effective training sessions, as measured by post-training satisfaction surveys
- Provide weekly reports on training activity and customer feedback
Experience and Skills:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- At least 3 years of experience in interactive marketing, software or related field
- Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, motivated startup environment
- Technical experience (HTML, CSS, etc.) a plus
Thismoment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Thismoments career site, you can request reasonable accommodations and we will be happy to assist you. Please call 415.200.4730 to request an accommodation. Only requests for employment application accommodation will be returned. If you are calling to check on the status of your application, unfortunately, we will not be able to return your call.
Thismoment, Inc - 6 months ago