Location: United States - MA - Boston
About the Role:
The Customer Value Architect ( CVA) in Customer Success Team is the strategic solution architect who drives solution strategy to help derive customers incremental value from SucessFactors solutions. Customer Value Architect helps align business with solution strategy by carrying forward the blue print established by Business Architects during pre-sales cycle for ongoing nurturing of customers to help customers grow in their maturity level with adoption of SuccessFactors solutions. CVA works closely with account management team to help secure renewal and support growth strategy for customers with SuccessFactors solutions.
Customer Value Architect works closely with Enterprise Account Director and Customer Value Manager in large enterprise accounts and handles following responsibilities:
- Review of their existing blueprint of SuccessFactors solution strategy and assess how current implementation meets their current and future needs and carry forward the blue print and modify and expand for future growth strategy.
- Participates in ROI discussions and quarterly customer value workshops and helps drive the action plan for adoption level and incremental value propositions from SuccessFactors solutions.
- Helps in driving successful renewal of the named accounts.
- Partners with Accounts team in supporting the growth strategy and expansion of customers existing footprint.
- Develops documentation for blueprint and solution strategy for customer's future growth plans.
- Advocate with Product Management on product enhancements and future roadmap to best meet customer needs.
- Shares best practices with customers to derive most value and develop stickiness from SuccessFactors solutions.
- Helps drive customer referencability.
- Partners with Business Architects and Solution Consultant to understand the customer blueprints and strategy during initial implementation to take it forward.
- Leads/Participates in Customer Value Improvement Program
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience as Solution Architect or Senor Solution consultant in Human resource areas.
- Carries both breadth and depth of knowledge in HCM and HRIS.
- Possess deep domain knowledge in HR processes and practices.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the full suite of SFSF offerings, with expert level knowledge of set(s) of module groupings and their interdependencies.
- Possess strong knowledge on competitors products and solutions.
- Effectively interacts with all levels of management within the client and internal organization.
- Strong business acumen skills.
- Enthusiasm, internal leadership, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations at senior levels in the organization.
- Ability to translate business problem to solution strategy and execution plan.
- Must be motivated, goal oriented with the proven ability to work independently and maintain a high level of collaboration across geographically diverse teams
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines
- Excellent project and task-management skills and partnership focus.
Physical and Environmental requirements:
- A 4 year college degree, BA or BS required and Masters degree is preferred.
- Typically has 10-12 years of direct related work experience driving client solutions and implementation experience with large scale HCM or HRIS software deployments
- Standard office/home office environment
- Travel required from time to time (25-50%)
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to email@example.com, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 20385
SuccessFactors - 14 months ago
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...