Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Floating Customer Service Representative/Financial Service Representative. A CSR/FSR fills the role and responsibilities of both a Teller and Sales Representative depending on the needs of the branch.
In this position, candidates will be expected to provide top-notch customer service by building enduring relationships with our customers by processing transactions including withdrawls, deposits and money orders to mention a few. Cross selling and opening Susquehanna's products to best match the customers needs by opening accounts such as checking, savings, loans, etc. to meet team and individual sales goals is also expected.
Top candidates will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive.
- Up to 12 months of teller and sales experience
- A High School Degree, GED or equivalent
- Excellent communication, customer service and sales skills
- Ability to work in a professional, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to reach destinations within the Bank's footprint at all times is required for special occasions, such as company meetings, training, etc.
- May be required to obtain and properly maintain a National Mortgage Licensing Registration (NMLS #) in order to take applications for loans that are secured by residential real estate
- Ability to travel within the York/Adams Region as needed.
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 18 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...