Customer Financial Services Administrator
Border States has a terrific opportunity for an individual looking for employment in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Performs all credit and collection functions for assigned branches consistent with Border States’ credit policies and procedures.
- Provides timely communication with customers.
- Approves the extension of credit to our customers with the goal of increasing sales, maximizing profits, and minimizing write-offs.
- Provides customer credit references and lien waivers.
- Reviews customer’s credit worthiness establishes credit availability and provides information necessary for the completion of the preliminary notices for the specific states, as required. Responsible for following all federal and state laws as they relate to the credit functions.
- Responsible for making sales calls to customers with sales staff, as needed.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 20lbs on an occasional basis, and/or move 0-20lbs on a constant basis. This position may require frequent standing and/or walking, and/or constant sitting.
- Adheres to Border States’ mission, values, culture, policies, procedures, service philosophy and standards. Performs all aspects of the job as accurately and efficiently as possible while providing service excellence at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or designate.
Border States has a competitive benefit package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. To apply, fill out our application form.
- Minimum of a four-year accounting or business degree preferred or the equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of four years of credit and collection experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, reading and customer service skills are preferred with the ability to effectively plan and organize.
- Prefer the ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Prefer good working knowledge of PC for Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), Internet, email and SAP software.
- Travel is required.
- Excellent customer service skills include being courteous, responsive, accurate and competent.
Border States is a 100 percent employee-owned company with headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota, and an extensive network of branch locations...