The Information Security Engineer will provide systems engineering and analysis support to the C4ISR community in support of information assurance requirements to ensure the security and availability of Mission Command as well as Communications systems. Areas of focus may include communications security and engineering support as well as programmatic and technology support for external organizations, including joint programs. The responsibilities include:
- Provide tailored C4ISR engineering analysis concerning Information Assurance integration.
- Advise the Government of any potential technical issues that result from this integration that present risk to achieving the goals of the digital force.
- Knowledge of military and civilian offensive and defensive information operations.
- Proficiency in computer languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, etc.
- Demonstrated current training accomplishments from sources like SANS or Black Hat (this one is code for hackers).
- Possess excellent English oral and written skills
EOIR Technologies - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard