Located in Oak Ridge, TN. This position will support the design, deployment, configuration, and management of systems and applications used for cyber security purposes. Knowledge of a variety of platforms is required. Knowledge and experience implementing cyber security best practices required.
- Cyber security (e.g. prevention, detection, analysis) system installation, configuration, and maintenance support. Including architecting, evaluating and deploying deploy intrusion detection/prevention systems. Example technologies: Sourcefire, Snort, Bro IDS
- Subsystem/layered system product support such as designing, deploying, and managing a web service/database stack for firewall policy management. Example technologies: Apache, Mysql, Postgresql
- Thorough documentation of work and implemented processes. This includes documenting work in online documentation systems such as a wiki, internal operating procedures, and/or task management systems such as ServiceNow.
- Integration of cyber security systems such as integrating Sourcefire and Tenable Security Center data in order to provide richer context for analysis.
- Technical assistance for consumers of cyber security systems.
- Experience with System programming support including creation of programs for processing cyber security tasks, such as phishing assessments.
- Example technologies: Perl, Python, Ruby, C, C++, PHP, Misc shells
- Education: B.A., B.S. or equivalent experience
- For Junior position 0 to 3 years and for mid-level position 3 to 5 years of experience developing, testing, integrating database driven multi-user software.
- Experience developing systems and security software.
- Experience with tools and methods for the purpose of ethically hacking.
- Experience with forensically sound processes to analyze systems and networks to reconstruct activity or recover data.
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on “Careers”
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Information International Associates (IIa) is an information management company with proven performance and customer service in the public...