• Design, maintain, modify, and enhance automated cyber
security tests, evaluations, risk assessments, software
and hardware evaluations, access control and other
• Coordinate management information collection and
handling for network system configuration to implement
cyber security controls for such configuration.
• Identify and/or provide technical analysis of cyber
security requirements necessary for the protection of
all information processed, stored, or transmitted by
• Design, collect, compile and deliver cyber security
reports and briefings for presentation to customers and
• Perform other functions as assigned by cyber security
• 5-10 Years experience working with systems and
networks as an administrator
• Knowledge of Internet protocols sufficient to
troubleshoot client-server and distributed system
• Knowledge of the UNIX operating system and Windows
operating systems required to implement customizations
for business use
• Knowledge of scripting/programming languages as used
regularly to undertake professional effort
• Experience carrying out risk assessments.
• Knowledge of Intrusion Detection systems, Integrity
and Compliance applications and firewalls.
• Experience with report and presentation design tools.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Negotiation and Influence skills.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
Masters Degree a plus.
Any of the following are a plus:
Network Security Certified
Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Certified UNIX Administrator
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for
employment are considered without regard to race, creed,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital
status, national origin, age, disability, status as a
veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the
Reserves or National Guard. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
We are an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in Holyoke, MA.
ISO New England - 21 months ago
ISO New England is a regional transmission organization (RTO), serving Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and...