Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience designing and implementing custom applications with highly optimized solutions
- Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing, and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- Strong Java and C language skills, including working knowledge of the Java Swing technology.
- Strong knowledge of the challenges involved in cyber operations software
- Knowledge of session management, XML web services, and agile development methodologies desired
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- RF, wireless, telecommunication, computer and network architecture, and protocols and standards
- Familiarity with reverse engineering, low-level software, debugging techniques
- Knowledge and experience with malware
- Low-level computer architecture
- Experience with system threats, vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures
- Experience working on research and development programs as part of a team
- Assembly language skills a plus
- Firmware programming is also desirable, but not required
Security Clearance Requirements: Must be a U.S. citizen and have current TS/SCI with Full-scope polygraph . Applicants are expected to maintain their clearance and be eligible for access to classified information.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline. Have at least three (3) years of experience and related skills in software architecture, software requirements definition, design of computer software projects, software interface specifications, software coding, and software testing. Have at least three (3) years experience and related skills in low-level software languages (machine and assembly) and high level software languages (C/C++, Java).
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.