Cycle Counter – |
First Shift | #13-020832
Blount International, Inc. has an exceptional Cycle Counter –First Shift opportunity at our manufacturing, sales, and distribution facility in Kansas City, Missouri.
We are committed to excellence in our people, products, performance, and profits. We value our employees and their contributions to our success; product innovation and product quality; continuous improvement through total quality management; environmentally sound and responsible business practices; honesty, integrity, and social responsibility in our business; and customer service. We believe our employees are the foundation of our Company's success, and we are committed to continuous learning and quality, focusing on the customer, respect and accountability, flexibility, and good relationships with others.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMTED TO:
- Perform a variety of duties and functions to ensure the accuracy of the inventory counts.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products, in order to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags, or tickets, shipping manifests, purchase orders, and bills of lading to verify accuracy of shipment contents, quality specifications, and/or weights.
- Count quantities of materials, parts, or products received or shipped.
- Operate computers to obtain information about inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency preferred
- Minimum six months experience in a very similar position within a distribution environment.
- Minimum six months experience utilizing SAP or other ERP system.
- Demonstration of competent and safe ability to operate a Narrow Reach forklift
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Must be available for the following shift:
ABOUT BLOUNT INTERNATIONAL, INC:
Blount is a publicly traded (NYSE: BLT) designer, manufacturer, and marketer of equipment for consumers and professionals in select global end markets, including Forestry, Lawn and Garden; Farm, Ranch and Agriculture; and Concrete Cutting and Finishing. We also supply major chainsaw and lawn mower original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with cutting attachments.
Blount’s global footprint includes manufacturing, sales, and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada, Japan, Brazil, China, and Europe. Blount offers products under the brand names OREGON®, Carlton®, Woods®, TISCO®, SpeeCo®, ICS®, and PBL®. For more information visit www.blount.com .
Blount will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Blount International - 20 months ago
Folks at Blount International have their work cut out for them. The manufacturer produces cutting chain, guide bars, sprockets, and...